Frequently Asked Questions
Check most frequently asked questions here, if you still need help then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders & Payments
Our fulfillment center processes orders as quickly as possible, so it is likely that we will not be able to amend your delivery address once your order has been placed. For this reason, please double-check your address at checkout and before making a payment to complete your order.
If you happen to realize that you have provided us with an incorrect shipping address, please submit a ticket from here immediately to see if our support team can amend this information for you. Please mention the correct address so that, if possible, we can change it for you right away.
Please note that we cannot guarantee change-of-address requests will be successful as this depends on the status of your order when your request is reviewed.
If we cannot amend your shipping address, your order will be delivered to the address you entered at checkout and you will be responsible for retrieving it.
If your order is returned to us due to a failed delivery, the order will be cancelled and you will be issued a refund. Please note shipping costs that have already been paid to the courier are non-refundable.
Unfortunately, amendments to your order cannot be made after the order has been placed.
Please double-check your order details at checkout and before making your payment.
Please check the email account used to complete your order.
Your order (as well as dispatch) confirmation email should be there.
If you can’t find your email, please:
- Search your inbox for "Solera" or the name of the item you ordered.
- Check your junk/spam folders.
- Keep in mind that confirmation emails may take up to 24 hours to be delivered.
There are several reasons a payment might fail. The following items are the most common reasons for a failed payment, and what you can do to fix them.
- Before/when purchasing, please always ensure that you have a steady internet connection and there are sufficient funds in the account associated with the card you are using.
- Please make sure to double-check all your card information, including the zip/postcode of your billing address or billing country is correct. In addition, double-check that the card you are trying to use has not expired.
- In most cases, if all the information you are providing is correct but your card is still being declined, this would be due to your bank rejecting the payment. This might be because they do not recognize our domain and/or are not sure whether you are the person trying to complete this transaction.
If you find yourself in this situation we would recommend trying to use another card (or PayPal), or ringing your bank to tell them that you are making this transaction before you try again.
No, for the time being you cannot place a pre-order.
If you find any issue with your order, we accept returns within 30 days from the date of purchase.
All returned items must be in their original unwashed and unworn condition, tags attached.
For returns or assistance with any order issues, please contact us from here.
Refunds are issued to the original form of payment but do not include your original cost of shipping.
Thanks for shopping with us!
If you have purchased the same physical product(s) more than once please contact our team immediately by submitting a ticket from here and see if the duplicate order can be canceled.
Please note that we cannot guarantee cancellation requests will be successful as this depends on the status of your order when your request is reviewed. It can take our team up to 48 hours to review your ticket and by then, your order might already be fully processed.
Should you receive a product that is defective or has a fault, we will happily look into offering a resolution. Please contact our support team with the following information:
- A full description of the fault
- Photographic evidence attached
- Please note issues of this nature need to be reported to us within 60 days.
You can find our full terms and conditions including information regarding faulty products here.
All deliveries are handled by our chosen courier service. Therefore we may not be able to give you a specific answer, however, the following situations can sometimes cause deliveries to take a little longer.
- Courier service depots can sometimes get so busy that parcels are delayed whilst they wait to be scanned and processed.
- If your address is a long distance from the depot it can take an extra 1-2 days for items to be delivered. The further you are, the longer it takes by road.
- International orders can face delays whilst being checked at customs, then passed to different facilities before they make it to your address.
If you have already waited an additional couple of days after your estimated delivery date, please feel free to contact our support team from here and ask them to investigate this delay with the courier.
Your tracking number / reference is included in your dispatch confirmation email.
Please check the email account you used to complete your order to see if you can find a dispatch confirmation email in your inbox.
If you cannot find your email, try the following:
- Check your junk/spam folders
- Search your email for Solera, your order number, name(s) of item(s) purchased
- If you still can't find your email, your order may not have been dispatched yet.
Should you need us to double-check your order status, please submit a support ticket from here.